Non-urgent advice: Notice
Please do not send email requests for an appointment for yourself or on behalf of another member of your family. All appointment requests need to be made by telephone.
- GP appointments are available between 9am to 6:00pm.
- Nurse appointments are available between 8am to 6:00pm.
- Phlebotomy appointments are available every morning to 1pm.
- Same day urgent appointment requests must be received by 10:30am and will be telephone triaged by one of our clinicians.
- All non-urgent appointment requests should be made after 10:30am.
- We will endeavour to provide an appointment with the clinician of your choice, however, this may not be possible. If you choose only to see one clinician please be prepared to wait for an appointment.
Extended Hours—Improved Access
We offer early appointments from 7:30am and Saturday morning clinics. Appointments are also available at other local surgeries evening and weekends, please ask at reception for details.
Our doctors typically see four patients in the practice in the time it takes to do a single home visit. For this reason we ask our patients to come in the practice where possible. Please ring before 10am to arrange a home visit.